Position Objectives :
Would you like to participate in activation of learning and networking events for Toronto’s marketing community? Are you a good at managing the details within a larger picture and helping to keep your team on track? Can you deliver effectively and efficiently on time and under pressure?
AMA Toronto is looking for committed volunteers who can help us organize and implement high quality learning and networking events for our community. The ideal candidates have good organizational skills and a willingness to learn event management skills.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Coordinating and attending all meetings.
- Capturing meeting minutes and following up on deliverables.
- Coordinating vendors and partners.
- Learning to run both virtual and in-person events.
- Taking an active role at the event to ensure success.
- Finalizing the post event report and event overview.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, we’d love to speak with you. Please contact: email@example.com and / or fill the below form.
Apply for this position
If you are interested we’d love to speak with you.