Are you an experienced and reliable business professional who knows how to bring the vision of an event to life? Can you be creative while staying within a budget? Are you a good written and verbal communicator with strong organizational skills? Can you deliver effectively and efficiently on time and under pressure?
AMA Toronto is looking for committed volunteers who can help us organize and implement high quality learning and networking events for our community. Ideally you have event activation experience and a willingness to both guide and learn.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Working with the Event Director to determine the event plan.
- Liasing with other AMA volunteers both from the event team and other teams such as communications as needed.
- Developing and managing the workback schedule.
- Creating an event overview including room layouts.
- Understanding and determining AV needs and food and beverage needs.
- Ensuring all the details of the event are executed flawlessly.
- Supervising event co-ordinators who can assist with execution.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, we’d love to speak with you. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and / or fill the below form.
Apply for this position
If you are interested we’d love to speak with you.