Position Objectives :
Are you able to generate and organize compelling content? Can you break through message clutter with communications that draw attention and drive action? AMA Toronto is looking for an experienced content manager who would like to volunteer those skills to help AMA promote its organization, events and programs through our monthly eNewsletter. As an integral part of our Marcom team you will have opportunities to learn and grow, develop your skills and build your network.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Leading the content development and execution for AMA Toronto’s monthly eNewsletter.
- Collaborating with our Executive, Marcom leaders and portfolio leads to develop a monthly strategy for promoting key program areas.
- Producing impactful messaging and content aligned with AMA Toronto’s business objectives and priorities.
- Working with graphic designers and other creatives to create promotional elements that elevate engagement.
- Developing content for social media posts, emails, website landing pages and advertisements on an ad hoc basis.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, we’d love to speak with you. Please contact: email@example.com and / or fill the below form.
Apply for this position
If you are interested we’d love to speak with you.