Manager Mentorship Sales
Are you an outgoing and articulate communicator? Do you enjoy helping turn sales prospects into customers? Can you help plan, develop and implement communications to help generate sales leads and to move them through the application and registration journey? Are you a reliable manager who can work both independently and as part of a team to keep track of details to get things done well and on time?
AMA Toronto is looking for a keen and committed volunteer with 2-5 years of experience to join our team. Our Mentorship team runs two highly successful mentoring programs, Mentor Exchange and Career Accelerator. These programs provide mentoring opportunities to approximately 90 mid-level and junior marketers each year. As Manager Mentorship Sales you will report to our VP Mentorship but also work closely with other members of our Mentorship and Marcom teams. You will play an important role while enjoying opportunities to learn, build your resume and grow your leadership potential. It’s also a great chance to build your network and have fun!
Your responsibilities would include:
- Working with the AMA Mentorship team to help develop and manage our prospective mentee database and journey.
- Working with the Mentorship and Marcom teams to help plan and execute communications targeted to prospective mentees.
- Helping with other projects or tasks related to the Mentorship portfolio as necessary.
- Working with the Mentorship team to manage mentee prospect events.
- Creating and managing Eventbrite registration pages for mentees.
If this sounds like a great fit for you, we’d love to speak with you. Please contact: email@example.com