Nominee Research Manager – CMHOL
Do you like to keep your finger on the marketing industry’s pulse? Are you interested in learning more about the people that have helped shape Canada’s business landscape? Can you chase down and use multiple sources of information to put together a professional and compelling business case?
AMA Toronto is looking for an organized and action-oriented volunteer to join our newly relaunched Canada’s Marketing Hall of Legends team. Canada’s Marketing Hall of Legends is an important annual AMA Toronto program that celebrates leaders within the Canadian marketing industry by awarding them and their achievements. One of the most critical steps in this program is selecting the right award winners. As Nominee Research Manager, you will have the opportunity to help qualified nominees shine and assist our high-profile judges in making these important decisions.
Here are the requisite skills we are looking for:
- Highly organized and resourceful
- Excellent researcher
- Ability to work independently
- Previous experience in building slide decks and excellent presentation skills
- Confident project management skills
- Available from December 2021 – March 2022
Your responsibilities would include:
- Researching and gathering information on leaders in the Canadian marketing landscape, such as their body of work, case studies and biographies
- Coordinating outreach initiatives and promoting call to actions for nominations
- Using this information to develop concise, compelling and useful candidate information packages for our judges
- Attending the Jury Day event with high-profile judges to present your research and aid the judging process
- Aiding the CMHOL team with the organization and execution of the Nomination Process and Selection for the 2022 CMHOL inductees
If this sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to speak with you. Please contact me at email@example.com.