Are you an entrepreneurial, strategic and experienced PR professional who has a history of building brands? AMA is looking for a volunteer with at least 5 years of PR experience to join AMA Toronto’s volunteer team.
As PR Director, you report to the VP of Marketing Communications and will take a leadership role in our AMA community. You will help set strategic direction and roll up your sleeves to implement a proactive plan to help AMA Toronto gain profile and promote our programs.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Developing and implementing a strategic plan for PR activities across AMA Toronto programs including learning and networking events, DEI initiatives, Mentorship programs and Canada’s Marketing Hall of Legends.
- Collaborating strategically with our program leads and communications teams to build compelling content and complement their promotional efforts.
- Participating in the development of content and communication of AMA Toronto’s diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) strategy.
- Successfully identifying media partners, developing media support materials and pitching ideas.
- Evaluating PR programs and providing recommendations.
If you are interested we’d love to speak with you. Please contact: email@example.com