Canada's Marketing Hall of Legends 2023 Gala
Canada’s Marketing Hall of Legends honours the industry’s most inspiring visionaries, enablers, builders and mentors who’ve had tremendous impact on the field of marketing throughout their careers. The Marketer-on-the-Rise award celebrates Canada’s top up-and-comers — the next generation of influential marketing leaders.
The award winners will be honoured and formally inducted by AMA Toronto on May 10 at this exclusive in-person gala event.
ABOUT CANADA’S MARKETING HALL OF LEGENDS
AMA Toronto Canada’s Marketing Hall of Legends was created in 2004 to honour individual Canadians who have dedicated their lives to the pursuit of excellence in the field of marketing and to inspire and build marketing leaders as well as future legends. AMA Toronto developed the Legendary Leadership series to give the community direct access to our inducted legends and seek their insights into the future of marketing and business.
Canada’s Marketing Hall of Legends (CMHOL), one of Canada’s most respected and renowned industry awards, is pleased to announce the inauguration of six new Marketing Legends and this year’s Marketer-on-the-Rise.
- Lisa Lisson, SVP of hubs, ramps, and global operations control, FedEx
- Noel O’Dea, president and founder, Target Marketing and Communications Inc.
- Sandra Sanderson, SVP, marketing, Empire Company Limited and Sobeys Inc.
- Chris Staples, founding partner, Rethink Communications
- Ian Grais, founding partner, Rethink Communications
- Tom Shepansky, founding partner, Rethink Communications
THIS EVENT IS BY INVITATION ONLY
Location : Palais Royale 1601 Lake Shore Boulevard West Toronto, ON M6K 3C1
How to Get there: This Toronto landmark is ideally located minutes from downtown, Union station, and Toronto airports. Wheelchair accessible on the west side of the building, the venue is easily reachable by TTC or car.
- By Car: Palais Royale has a private parking lot for our guests only on Lake Shore Blvd. directly in front of our facility. Street lights with pedestrian crossing ensures safe crossing for all of our guests.
- By Public Transit: The venue can easily be reached by both 501 and 504 . Stop: King St W at Queen St W for 504 or Stop: Queen St W at Roncesvalles for 501.
Come join us to learn, connect and grow!
If you’d like to enquire more about this event, please contact email@example.com.
Share this event on social media: @amatoronto #AMAToronto
The Toronto Chapter of the American Marketing Association (AMA Toronto) is a community of volunteer marketers who have been empowering leadership and business growth for more than 70 years in Canada. The AMA, with more than 30,000 members and 70 chapters across North America, is the largest not-for-profit marketing association in the world serving organizations and individuals who practice, teach and study marketing.
Become an AMA Member today, join an essential and inclusive community of marketers, empowering marketing leadership.