SVP, Managing Director, Valtech
Allison Abraham is the Managing Director of Valtech’s Toronto and Chicago offices and an executive member of the agency’s North American Leadership Team. Valtech is a global digital agency focused on business transformation. As a digital powerhouse Valtech has over 42 offices, in 18 countries and 4000+ digital experts around the world.
Allison is a senior technology executive with over two decades of global experience. She is passionate about supporting the growth of more successful Women in Technology and our next generation of female leaders spearheading programs such as tech_Girl. She is a champion of Move the Dial, a global movement committed to advancing the participation and leadership of all Women in Tech.
She is successful in growing businesses with annual and profitable growth year after year through digital marketing and business transformation initiatives across multiple verticals. Building cross functional teams; bringing smart people together to do GREAT work is her specialty.
– Extensive local, regional and global P&L leadership experience.
– Operational experience in driving growth through global expansion; developing and executing a go to market strategy and constantly adapting to dynamic markets.
– Significant experience building a vision and leading high functioning international teams.
– Industry thought leader, public speaker and strategic advisor to many c-suite and board stakeholders.
– Leading strategic global partnerships built on a foundation of collaboration, trust and transparency resulting in mutually beneficial revenue growth.
Allison holds a BAH in Political Science from Queen’s University and lives in Toronto. When not driving transformational value for her teams and clients, she is often found exploring all corners of the world; immersing herself in new cultures with her family.